"Kal-Boisakhi" written by Sajani Mrinalini Dutta

I met her for the first time at Dipankar Basu's tuitions right before the ICSE exams. Hardly did I know we'd end up in the same school for 11th and 12th... and then stranger still I landed up at her place for geography lessons from her mother. She had many cats and a dog at her place. Nandini Mashi would quote Bonolota Sen while stroking the newest kitten Sajani picked up at some street. It would trample over our G.C.Leongs and atlas'. I always looked forward to evenings spent doing a bit of geography and learning much more than that.
Today she tagged me in one of her notes on Facebook and I just had to had to had to share this with my handful of readers. Bengalis beware, you might just need a tissue at hand.
Here it goes:
Kal-Boisakhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!