Just an Update

I have been out of touch for a while. I got myself married off and went on my honeymoon to Venice then lived in Trento for 3 months. Visited Calcutta during the pujo and enjoyed myself thoroughly although I had to run around for my german visa. Had a beautiful time with friends and family, now I am in germany. Settling down takes a little time but we are getting there. Dresden is a beautiful city and stealing someone else's expressions... it really is more like a village with all the physicalities and logistics of a city.
Initially I was pretty scared that being a stay-at-home wife could be strangling but I am pretty surprised at myself for secretly enjoying it ... in 6 months I have seen so many beautiful places around the world and all the credit goes to good luck and a travelling husband. The only thing missing are friends... At this juncture of life (which many may consider is not a juncture at all) I have come to realize the importance of friends around me. Lucky to have close family and friends in constant touch electronically I still miss one to one contact, like little cafe gossips, window shopping and hour long conversations and unwanted advising!
For these simple reasons I am getting myself geared to go back to a classroom again!!!
My life is at such a juncture now that anything can happen or nothing at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!