Return to OZ

So I did return to delhi a married woman.. to spend a week visiting old friends and family. To my utter surprise nothing had changed as my treatment was concerned, the only thing different was my view of the city. I did not enjoy as I would've as a student. I was testing the city in terms of safety, long-term settlement and realized that delhi was not in my list. So my state of being has completely change my perception of the world around me. Delightful memories, shall go with me, of my mentor city... but it was time to move on, I realized.
Now its time for another 'return', this time to the US of A. Visiting family is always fun and this time we will be together again like it happened during my wedding, minus my husband.
The good thing about these situations is that somewhere deep inside the excitement of a reunion abates the pain of separation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!