J'Adore Tien Blog Award



Hey everyone I was awarded the "I love your Blog" by dreamer and I am feeling great about it! Do visit her blog and you just might find a piece of your everyday life with a twist of humour!

On receiving this you may or may not:

  1. Add the logo to your blog
  2. Link to the person who passed on the award
  3. Nominate blogs of your choice
  4. Leave a message on the nominee blogs
My choices are:

1. A Bengali girl in the U.S

2. The Revival

3. Looking through my eyes

4. Kodachrome Conversations

Comments

Bangali Meye said…
Thank you so much! I am honored!
Srinath S said…
Thanks a ton!!!I've displayed the award on my blog:)keep visiting..
HB Pencil said…
Thank you, Raka - rather nice of you.

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!