Who hath desired the Sea? -- the immense and contemptuous surges?-- kipling

If any of you have ever bothered to go through my blogger profile then you know that the ocean is of interest to me. Sadly, I have not seen one in more than two years, and the one I had been to 2.5 yrs ago wasn't even a real beach trip as I was unwell and couldnt go unskinny dipping! So yeah I am majorly depressed about my very unhappening beach life.
I have made a pact with my girlfriends in India that the next time I am there we'll go to Goa minus the men in our lives. I am so excited about it that I have already started searching for good seaside hotels and all.
And if you have read my previous post you will know how minute the chances are of this plan working out!!
So I have decided even if I don't get company as a last resort I shall take my husband with me and that shouldn't be too bad!

Comments

Kuntala said…
aasha kori tomar ichchhapuroN hok.....
Dreamer said…
"as a last resort I shall take my husband" ha ha, and does hubby dear read your blog? I've been wanting to go to Goa for ages after a short trip a couple of years back. Theres just this wonderful laid back atmosphere that I haven't seen anywhere else. And this form a person who has been a coast dweller (Kerala) most of her life.
Deepanjana said…
@ dreamer, yes yes he proofreads all my posts! plus I had to make him aware of my plans in case I have to take him with me!! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!