Long time no see!

Back after 6 weeks or so I suppose.. hmmm... well what can one say-- use your imagination?
Been very busy shifting houses (with just the idea of it- did not do the real work); made efforts to collect my Masters degree but all in vain; really did try my hand at decorating new 'in-law' house, even got to choose the drapes (isn't that exactly why one should move to a new unfurnished house?); ate all the food I missed for so long, made mom spend hours in the kitchen!
Well a lot happened really- A broke his toe (don't ask me how, I still don't get it), met some friends after a long time, experienced Delhi heat after ages, celebrated our 2nd anniversary at Someplace Else (just us two, peanuts and beer) and watched movies. Oh! Indian movie theatres are sooooo goood. Why don't they make them like that here?
Anyway, enough of what I did. It's 38 degrees here in Dresden and they do not believe in air-conditioning, so they pick up any thing to fan themselves with. I literally had to sweat through my birthday dinner last night. All Eurotrash, I say!
Sangria, Paella, Spain, FIFA finals and birthday all in a day's work, for me, was! Although now I regret not having cut the cake. I should be hitting quarter-life crisis anytime now, have to be on guard but A believes I am still 'the young and the restless', as long as he keeps believing in that we can delay the arrival of his mid-life crisis!
Okay, I can't think of anything else to write... ... ... ... ... ... did you know it's almost 10p.m. and there's still light outside in these parts of the world? :-D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!