Atithi Devo Bhava!

This is following my previous blog. This is to confirm that I had loadsa fun with my friend and her bf! They brought a really good Merlot and enjoyed what I had cooked. With a promise of an invitation to their place for some authentic spanish food the evening ended on a positive note. I also requested her to get me some Spanish saffron since she is going home next week.
You know what is better? For two years I have been sharing my husband's friends and I finally have my own friend in Dresden! What a comforting thought that is!

Comments

Kuntala said…
eita ekta durdanto byapar hoyechhe Raka.................nijer bondhu!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreamer said…
How could you guys not have had fun after the yummy feat you'd set out for them. Having one's own friends is kinda more fun than sharing the hubby's, right?
Deepanjana said…
@ Kuntala- thank you, it is rather an achievement of sorts.
@Dreamer- than you for your kind words- sharing hubby's friends is not at all like having a friend. they r just acquaintances.

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!