The Lights and the Stillness and the Moon


'When the friends are gone, when the party's over
We'll still belong to each other'-- Shakira 'Underneath you clothes'
You must be thinking I've got a very cheesy taste in music, but well
this what I was reminded of when I took the picture last night.




















Dresden city centre bus stop at 10:30 p.m.


The moon!



Inside the Centrum Galerie


Just fascinated with the tree braving out Fall and managing to get some new leaves out


The Lights I saw from far away, the other end actually!

Comments

Kuntala said…
Nice pictures Raka. Your blog looks great too.....
Dreamer said…
Great pics! And you took them with your cell phone camera? Wow!
Deepanjana said…
@ Kuntala: Thanks a lot for these encouraging words, although I tell myself that this blog is for self discovery I have come to realize that being read and appreciated is an integral part of blog writing. And it make me want to come up with interesting thoughts to write about.

@ Dreamer: Yeah my cell phone, great isn't it. Its not usual to be out on a regular day with your camera but when I saw all the decorations I just had to take pitures and voila! sony ericsson w595 it is!

Popular posts from this blog

And when white moths were on the wing

Benimadhab Benimadhab

Dhobi ka Kutta!